Fairbanks Offroad Lions

Go Back   Fairbanks Offroad Lions > Offroad Forums > New Members Intro

Old 09-20-2010, 10:50 PM

Default Input shaft

Hi im not to slick on these forums yet not much call to learn till now, im looking for an imput shaft, gear for a np 205 transfer case that Im going to put into my 77 gmc the one I have is pretty chewed up from jamming ,not me, it needs to be 27 spline for turbo350 trans that I rebuilt, that was a blast, im also going to twinstick the 205 thought about a doubler but net yet the wife is watching Thanks for any help
Old 09-21-2010, 06:52 AM
President

Welcome Alec, I have a couple complete t-cases if your interested. You might however want to order one as the 205/350 combo is a rare and hard to find beast. I have that in one of my jeeps behind a 400 sb, it has been a pain to get the adapter for. The shaft in the t-case should be the same so you could also check with Tom at MSI, he is a club member, tell him Cory sent you.
Old 09-21-2010, 10:19 PM

thanks for the info I have allready talked with tom at MSI about a month ago and he's a no go, I picked up the 205 when I bought the 350 trans,it came out of a suburban so I have the 27 spline yoke that connects the t case to the transmission and the adapter plate and crossmember, im just trying to locate one locally,national gear has them for about $150.00 might have to break down and bite the bullet