Fairbanks Offroad Lions

Go Back   Fairbanks Offroad Lions > Events > Meet & Greet

Old 06-04-2013, 10:26 PM

Default Meet & Greet 2013

Is this still happening? Don't see it on the calendar anymore. I want to rent a trailer to pull mine and a friends truck down.
Old 06-04-2013, 10:48 PM
President

Default Meet & Greet 2013

Ok here we go, here is the official 2013 Meet & Greet thread. This is on for the club and a group of us are going down. Myself and a couple others will be leaving on Weds the 13th. A few are going down on Friday the 14th. I'm going early to help them out with whatever. I most likely will leave to come back on Monday. The event is held at the Transportaion museum just this side of Wasilla. There is a sign on the highway you will see. Post up if / when you are heading down. Lets get a good group out there with our colors and introduce our club with a great group! See you there! Gooooooo Lionssss!!!
Old 06-05-2013, 11:59 AM
FOL Officers

Send a message via Yahoo to Megacab

I am trying to get the time off to go. I want to leave friday morning withe the club trailer and return monday.
Old 06-07-2013, 11:33 PM
Fairbanks Offroad Lions Member

Send a message via Yahoo to MESzendrey

would like to go to meet and greet don't have a job so i can go if anyone needs help but no wheels. savin my break down for march of dimes:-]
Old 06-08-2013, 07:17 AM
FOL Officers

Send a message via Yahoo to Megacab

I am leaving Friday morning to head down just got the go ahead from work yesterday. I do have an extra seat going down but I will not be wheeling my rig down there and will be riding along with other people down there and spectating. So if anywone has an extra seat for MESzendrey down there to wheel along I will gladly bring him down with me.
Old 06-08-2013, 08:39 AM
President

Called down and since your bringing the trailer and we are a non profit we have a free vendor spot, so get with me and let's make sure we have the trailer set up with what club gear, event shirts, dash plaques, registrations, banners etc so we can set it up when you get there.
Old 06-09-2013, 10:27 PM
President

Ok trailer is ready to roll! Thanks Jason & Ken! I'm doing a shout out here to finalize who is going down and when? Post up your plans and let's try and travel in a group or in pairs. I'm planning on leaving Thurdays between 12-3pm, Jason is leaving that evening around 6pm I think. Who else is going?
Old 06-10-2013, 09:25 AM
FOL Officers

We hope to leave Thursday around noon. I drive 55 or less to conserve parts and gas. We will probably return saturday eve or sunday morn.
Old 06-12-2013, 08:09 AM
President

Ok tomorrow is travel day for me. Depending on how my packing goes and what i get done tonight I plan on leaving by 12. If I do not get all of what I need to done tonight it will be after that as late as 3pm. However at 3 im out unless something crazy happens. What is everyone elses plan?
Old 06-13-2013, 04:48 PM
President

Well I was up until 2:30 this am getting ready so I could leave at 9-10 but everything and anything to slow the process happened so here I sit at a flagged 20 miles south of Healy. The joy! Mike is about an hour ahead of me and Jason is about 3 hrs behind me. Sammi Mike and Sosh are scheduled to leave tomorrow am. Saw a cow with a little baby in tow right outside of Nenana, there also must have been a big motorcycle rally because I've seen over 100 bikes so far, and ofcourse droves of terrorists! It is absolutely beautiful out! Not a cloud in the sky and 80 out! What a great weekend for a offroad event! I hope we are as blessed in two weeks when our Rally comes around! It's still not too late for folks to go. I will keep you posted as signal permits.