Fairbanks Offroad Lions

Go Back   Fairbanks Offroad Lions > Runs > Upcoming Runs

Old 11-20-2014, 06:06 PM
President

Default Sat nov 22cd.

Stalker run! We will be meeting at denny's 10am and eat, them we will take sections of town and pass out cards then off to the trails. All are welcome, standard gear required, tech inspection will be done. See you there! This does count as a run towards membership also.
Old 11-24-2014, 09:59 AM
President

What a day! We had 22 people come out. We all had breakfast togehter, got our assigned spots in town to cover and then met up for the ride. I got two calls from folks we carded that actually showed up and went on the ride! On my way to the meet point i got a call from a memeber that had blown a belt and was down, went to help and found the clutch fans bolts had backed out and took out the belt, after tracking down all the parts we needed and got it all fixed we headed out to the trail. Got on top of the ridge and clled the reat of the crew on the radios and found they where not far down the trail and having a hard time. We had them turn around and head back and we took a different route. Another four hours of riding and to the turtle club for a beer and good food! What a great day and with great people! See you all at the meeting! Dec 3rd!