Fairbanks Offroad Lions

Go Back   Fairbanks Offroad Lions > Offroad Forums > Upcoming Meetings

Old 07-24-2015, 02:39 PM
President

Default August 5th mtg

Monthly meeting is 6:30 at the Snowmobile Fun Lions clubhouse 1 mile down Lakeview Dr. on the left. As always this is a pot luck dinner meeting. things to discuss and we will plan like the August ride - I'm thinking Red Rock again as most of the club did not make the ride but we can go anywhere. We have not done 55 mile this year so that's an option. past events and rides, ORV work to be done, member participation, budget, gaming, grants available, and more, if you have things you would like on the agenda please post up or contact me via pm. As always this meeting is open to the public and any guests. See you there! Goooooooooooo Lionssssssss!!!!

Old 08-03-2015, 02:53 PM

Should be able to make it out to this one.

I have a few questions about the mile 55 trail on CHSR. Drove out there today, found a trail head near that mile marker, but noticed a small yellow private property sign which said "all welcome" but limited to ATVs and snow machines. Didn't do the trail for that reason.

Is that the trail you're referring to or is there another one?

Only been on ground for a couple of weeks, but I'm shocked on how pro-ATV but anti-4x4 the public land that I've found is.
Old 08-03-2015, 05:53 PM
President

Glad to see you on the board, that is not the trail. However when you come to the meeting intro yourself and ask the question about atv vs vehicle and I can explain why and what to do and go. See you at the meeting.