Fairbanks Offroad Lions

Go Back   Fairbanks Offroad Lions > Offroad Forums > New Members Intro

Old 08-07-2015, 01:37 AM

Default For those that don't know me

I think a good amount of people know who I am but wanted to introduce myself. My name is Eric aka Holeski. I have the green YJ on 40"s and run Holeproof Fabrication or Holeproof4x4Fab.com. I'm long time friends with a few of your members and they have been trying to get me more involved with the club. I stepped away from all clubs here in Ak for awhile so I have been hesitant. I have made on average 3-4 events/meetings a year with you guys for some time now. But have spent the summers away for the last few years making it hard to do more with you guys. I have a long history in the off-road area. I am a Tread Lightly Master Tread Trainer, I apprenticed with Carl Jantz(Alaska Off-Road Warrors) at Jantz Engerning for almost three years, I studied with WA state DNR & EPA on long term trail satanibilty and built & policed trails there, I fault for and wrote the wording for the change in Alaska to use pounds psi rather then weight limit as well as change trail designation from ATV to ORV, I have been a W.E ROCK would championship Judge as well as compete myself in many some off-road events. I am originals from the east coast and have wheeled every state but 2 and every Canadian Providence.

I have been running Holeproof for almost 15 years. Slowly building it up and leaning skills everywhere I could. I went to school in WA for Welding, UAF for metal fabrication, as well as prior schooling for graphic arts. We now have many many fabrication tools, Tube bender, welder a, plasma, dimple dies, ring & pinion and axle setup tools, pro tire groover, 13x40 lathe, 24" vinyl cutter for graphics and Decals and have a CNC Plasma Table coming in the next week to 10 days. This will open endless opportunities for making our own parts in house. We have a small showroom above our shop and are partners with a good many off-Road manufactures and provide cold weather R&D testing for a large number of them.

If anyone has any questions, wants to wheel or talk fab work, please feel free to contact me.

Holeproof4x4Fab.com
Old 08-10-2015, 09:16 AM
President

Good to see you Eric, Im sure many will be excited to hear your stories and pick your brain. Welcome.
Old 08-11-2015, 11:07 PM

Thanks, I'm excited to meet and wheel with some new people.

Holeproof4x4Fab.com