Fairbanks Offroad Lions

Go Back   Fairbanks Offroad Lions > Offroad Forums > New Members Intro

Old 04-12-2014, 08:54 AM

Default Hello Everyone

My name is Dan and I have just moved to Alaska from Georgia. I have an 08 jk Rubicon with Blizzak tires right now. Looking to upgrade tires to mud terrain tires for the summer. Fairly new to JKs and off roading. Looking for some trails and to meet some experienced individuals to learn from. Thanks
Old 04-14-2014, 10:14 AM
President

Welcome, we have our meetings the first Weds of every month at 6:30. That would be the best time to catch up with everyone. Watch the website for directions and details, we are gearing up for a big season with multiple events and rides so keep in touch! Coming from Georgia this will be a whole new world of wheeling for you and you will have a blast as we have a great group of folks here, I look forward to meeting you but it will have to wait until the Memorial weekend ride as I will be in Europe for three weeks starting April 28th.
Old 05-07-2014, 08:45 AM

I know its an old post but welcome to AK. Are you up here for the Army? If so message me and I'll show you some of the trails on Wainwright if your interested.
Old 05-11-2014, 09:15 AM
FOL Officers

Hi, Dan, sorry I have not been checking the website recently. I sure would like to see you and your Rubicon on the Memorial Day Weekend run on the 24th if you can make it. Us Rubiconners rock! ..and mud, and dirt, and...