Fairbanks Offroad Lions

Go Back   Fairbanks Offroad Lions > Offroad Forums > Upcoming Meetings

Old 02-27-2015, 11:37 AM
President

Default 3/21 annual meeting

We will be holding our annual meeting March 21st at 11am, clubhouse, brunch pot luck. This is deemed a mandatory meeting given the nature of the topics, this is a very huge meeting to take care of a multitude of things for the year. We have some major changes happening in the club and will need all hands on deck. As stated this is a mandatory meeting and all are expected to be at this meeting, if you do not think you can make it please contact me. It going to be a banner year for us so I'm excited to see you all there!
Old 03-14-2015, 11:20 PM

can you post or txt me the address. I`m new here and don't know where the club house is.
Old 03-16-2015, 05:52 PM
President

The club house is 1 mile down lakeview drive on the left. Take old rich to greer tank and welding and turn on lakeview dr. Drive down the one mile and you will see a lone building on left through a gate, you cant miss it, its at the end of the big lake on your left as you travel down lakeview dr.
Old 03-17-2015, 09:06 AM
FOL Officers

I might add that old rich means old richardson highway. It can be accessed westbound from the richardson highway on the approach to town from north pole via exit or southbound from downtown Fairbanks; go down cushman, turn left at 30th ave after going under the Mitchell highway overpass.
This may be unnessary info since just about everybody uses gps, google maps, etc, but i have a hard time in new places so just thought i would share this.
Old 03-17-2015, 10:10 AM
President

Thanks mike, good point, also you can head down the richardson hwy headed to north pole and just take the lakeview turn off, just go straight until you have to stop right across the old rich from greer, cross the old rich and head straight and you will run right into us.
Old 03-18-2015, 03:14 PM
Fairbanks Offroad Lions Member

Hey Cory I heard something troubling about the VP. Call me sometime. And I will not be able to make the meeting.
4.11 gears w/ lockers front and rear
Dana 30 Front, Dana 44 rear
"Sometimes you're the bug, sometimes you're the windshield" -1SG Timothy Clay
[url=http://www.myarmedforces.com] [img]http://signatures.myarmedforces.com/images/8/18530/military_signature.png[/img] [/url]
Old 03-23-2015, 09:59 AM
President

What a fantastic meeting! Thank you to all that came. It was awesome to see everyone jump in and take on projects and rededicate themselves to the club. We will have a an awesome year! Lets do this! I cant wait to see what our new officers and this fresh new dynamic is going to bring to the club! This group rocks! See you at the april meeting!